Done with my portfolio review! This portfolio review is not a review but instead a personal insult from them! They don really comment on my work rather they comment on my personality and character! I know right from the start you don like me already and why I din bothered to care and now you shoot everything to me on this review! So what if I got that grumpy look?! As long as I give and hand in the work that you want? Does look matters about the work that I produced to you? I don think so? It okay. Afterall is your mouth, you can talk whatever you want but is my heart and ears so I can choose to keep and listen to what I want. I just don have that confidence yet! I néed to build it up in order to tank all the bullets from each and everyone of you people. And you guys won't say something nice but just nasty words, no word of encouragement! It's okay it's alright! Ultimately the one that stand strong till the end will win the battle! Full gear on!