At the start of it, I felt so stress about it and wanting to give up so badly but perhaps I'm getting to adapt better now shld I say that the modules are much more easier now as compared previously? I'm sure in time to come I will face difficulties? Stress too? But hopefully I can cope? Thinking if I shld choose on the retail side or fashion side? Retail then everything will be back to the sales line which I don like but it's more practical? I'm only interested in retail buyer but the ratio is like 1:20 so low as compared to sales assistant? Then fashion of cux is fun! Get to design my own apparel but I can't really draw and I'm sure it requires alot of drawing de! And to survive as a designer is not easy in sg unless you are going over to London and Italy to further study! I really donno which shld I choose? I know we might not work what we study in the future but at least for now we must study what we are interested in so to at least have to mood and motivation to continue? Life in poly really wasn't that easy as we think. Of cux to the uni is no longer in my life after I entered into poly. I rather endure this 3 years through and start going out to work after that and start my own family:) I hope I really can endure this 3 years with at least average grades not asking for more! Really a pass will do ba:)