<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: time for a update!
Date / Time : Saturday, June 4, 2011 / 3:17 AM
Okay! I know I had not been blogging for quite some times already!
Firstly Because I don use my laptop as often as before ever since I got a data plan phone:) my phone I just like my laptop already! :) okay! School get better after the first block, at least the lecturer is not as sarcastic as the previous. We have more freedom in our work than previous too! I like it this way:) for now the 2 block that I'm having still doing fine! But it's coming to the end of the block soon and so the final assignments is even harder! Got to draw out a theme on a 1m by 1m board! I donno how to manage it but Im sure I can get it through:) before I ends this post the first 2 assignments I actually got a b and c+ which make feel very happy already:D

Photobucket


ABOUT
Joan Soh
13 April 1990
Temasek Polytechnic
Apparel Design & Merchandising ♥families&friends
♥Shopping,♥Spending time with friends

AFFILIATES
Cally
Daniel
Iris
Mandy
YiQing
Sally

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo