<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: good laugh
Date / Time : Thursday, June 16, 2011 / 9:44 AM
Okay! Suppose to stay home and wait for my laptop to arrive instead aunt asked me to bring siblings out for a swim and so I bought them out hence aunt and granny home to wait:) an of cuz I asked sl if he want to join together! At first he say not today but I say I will still go then he say I cannot go without him! So sweet of him:) we reached ard 5 plus and played all the way to 730! We had hell lot of fun and a good laugh at the pool just now! Dinner and home sweet home! :) okay! I have yet to unwrap and Take photos of it as it needs to be charged for 8hrs and so I'm doing it tml! And it included with lot of accessories like mouse, mouse pad, keyboard protector and laptop bag etc!! What a great deal! :D



My final art piece! It's not the best as compared with my classmates but what's the most important is I completed it!! And I'm satisfied with it:D and of cux with the help of Nisa I can complete even faster ! And head off for chalet the other day! Love her! <3

Photobucket


ABOUT
Joan Soh
13 April 1990
Temasek Polytechnic
Apparel Design & Merchandising ♥families&friends
♥Shopping,♥Spending time with friends

AFFILIATES
Cally
Daniel
Iris
Mandy
YiQing
Sally

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo