17 DEC 09
my newly done for family board:)
next will be friends:)

i want to eat this!!!
edited//
erjie played a prank on daddy!
i asked her to knock daddy's room to wake him up but due to her laziness
she called daddy instead!
erjie still silent the tv sound.
conversation starts:
erjie: papa, da jie and me went downstair, forget to bring key out.
come out and open the door for us.
daddy: oh, okies.
both of us kept quiet until daddy blur blur walked out of the room!
BOTH OF US BREAK INTO LAUGHTER!
we laughed till peng!
*the facial expression on daddy's face is damn damn funny!
but this shows that we are his PRECIOUS daughter:)
i HATE cramps!
CRAMPS is killing me!
real pain!
tonites will have a hard time to sleep!
confirm roll at my bed trying hard to let myself sleep:(
cramps pls go away, better don come back!
im craving for chocolate fondue! shall ask sis to pei me go eat one day!
yesterday we had fun:)
i enjoyed myself too!
to most of my friends/people it seem like i have become a clubber!
but seriously, im NOT!
but no matter what i say, people just wont believe it so,
believe or not, it's up to you people to decide!
*photos up when i get it form stead:)
i realised that my face have become rounder:(
i don like! but this shows that i have been doing fine but will this last? I admit I changed.
Changed to the better or worst? I donno?
Hopefully is to the better.
Seriously, at times I really donno what exactly I want!
What exactly can make me changed back??
Labels: actions speak louder than words