19 DEC 09
the girls:)
last but not least esther:)
^
^
^
^
^
1st to open the present followed by ^
the food we had for party:)
the gifts!
edited//
tml will go over to my place again to pray.
then may either head down to town with auntie cally or parents if they want to go down:)
Just now we had our x’mas party over at my place:)
Met up with jb, mandy and rayne at northpoint, sorry that I was late and cause your to wait.
Then walked round northpoint to search for foods.
Finally we are done with supermarket-ing,
bused back home and ah ma was so sweet to cook for us:)
walked over, fetch pris, esther and yuqin up and the party starts!
We had fun, eating, playing and exchanging x’mas gift:)
The party ended around1030.
They were super sweet to send me back home!
Thanks every single one of your:)
i was grateful that i had you as my best friend:)
cux whenever, i needed a pair of listening ear, you will always be there for me:)
though when you need my ear, i was not always there for you. im sorry
no matter what, you are always the one that i will turn to.
im not afraid to tell you everything, i just feel so secure to tell you every single things of me.
thanks so much for being such a best friend of mine:)
i cant afford to lose you this best friend of mine!
i WARNED you first!!
so pls don
MIA!
Somehow I was affected halfway
I don wish to elaborates.
Actually all along, I had been deceiving myself.
Maybe I think i will feel better and happier but I don think it’s a good way?
Labels: i was wronged again