<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title: unbelievable
Date / Time : Monday, October 19, 2009 / 7:07 PM
19 OCT 09

i think im feeling better??
today seem to be the first day of skool but in fact its the second week of skool!
still not so bad yet(:
pei mandy to had her dinner at yoshi
home sweet home(:

I could not bring myself to believe it!

I cant believe that I actually breakdown once again last night!

I cant believe that my mind went wild last night!

I cant believe that that’s just the way I felt

I cant believe that it’s just still that painful!

Everything was just so unbelievable!

Lucky she there for me to lent me a pair of listening ear!

After talking to you, I feel much much more better(:

Thanks for being there when I needed most(:

This shall remains as a secret between you and me(:


Labels:


Photobucket


ABOUT
Joan Soh
13 April 1990
Temasek Polytechnic
Apparel Design & Merchandising ♥families&friends
♥Shopping,♥Spending time with friends

AFFILIATES
Cally
Daniel
Iris
Mandy
YiQing
Sally

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo